I'm a TechSpot Enthusiast!

beef_jerky4104

Yes finally I've reached 350 posts. I'd never thought it ever happen. I would just like to thank everyone who helped me get this far. Even though I've had my troubles here (mainy the old Karma system), I still think this is a great forum. And I know that 350 posts isn't quite a huge amount, but I still thought I'd make a not of it.

Also I'd like to not that I've created a thread about this before, but it disapeared? Not to mention about 10 posts during that same time are non-existant. They don't even appear in my history anymore. Perhaps a moderator deleted them, or I had a temporary ban or something? But I just found that strange.

Anyway thank you for helping me completley intergrate into this online community.

I've only helped with small stuff but YW, glad to see you're still active as well. We need more of that, keep it up!

I see you've done 73 posts roughly 17 and a half hours. Remember its quality not quantity.

I see you've done 73 posts roughly 17 and a half hours.

I was thinking the same thing..but it seems that he has been an "enthusiast" for a while, just decided to start this thread now.

I remember 1 thread vanishing because it was posted in a way that would have irritated others, and there were already around 5 threads about post count at that time.

Maybe we should start a post count thread where every one can post. This seems to be clogging up the forums.

Or maybe there should be less 'milestones'. I can see announcing something big like 1000 posts, or 5000, or 10000. But 350, 500, 100, 2000, ect aren't really noteworthy. 1337 is more interesting than any of those.

I actually made a thread about that and it was removed :dead:

Or maybe there should be less 'milestones'.

Not only are the threads pointless, it shows how useless there posts are..because they are raising there post count by posts about post count.

The only person i really see worthy of a "milestone" thread was howard, at 20,000..because that is simply remarkable, and all of his posts are quality posts.

Back