Yesterday my mouse froze up a few times until finally it wouldn't respond at all. I ran a Norton's "Find and Fix Problems" and it found 57(!) ActiveX errors. I went ahead and had those "fixed." My mouse resumed functioning, but I could not access the internet using either Explorer or Opera. Norton didn't find anything, nor did Ad-Aware. I decided to use "Norton Go Back" and go to the earliest image which was yesterday morning and I was able to resume internet use. I ran Ewido's online scan and again nothing was found. Norton's "Find and Fix" problems found the 57 ActiveX errors again, but I declined to fix them at this time for fear of losing my internet connection. My HJT log is attached.