Infinite Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerslave_5th

man , im tired, no solutions to this issue, i read that, not even buying a new video card will work out the infinite loop, so what do i have to do to stay away from it, please help me im desperated, please help, i have a P4 3ghz, 512 ram, ATI RADEON X300, hd 80 gb, intel chipset :mad:

please help!!
anything will be appreciated

thx everybody, but ive tryed, but all that i have read, apply for agp, not pci-e, so im lost, i dont know what to do, ive read all posts regarding this "infinite loop"
that is getting me crazy

thx

Ok, so what's the motherboards make? Did you try another video card? I personnally have not heard of an Infinate Loop problem with systems built after 2004, and with these it has been video drivers, and video card compatiblity with certain motherboards

my motherboard is intel, my chipset is ATI RC410, ati radeon x300 pci-e, yes, ive tryed my video card on other pc and worked perfectly, please help me, i have the latest drivers.

At this point I am sure there is a compatibility issue with the video card and your motherboard. The only thing I can think of other than this, is to set the bios settings for the video, to a lower level and see if the infinate loop is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back