Infinite Loop

By powerslave_5th
Nov 8, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. man , im tired, no solutions to this issue, i read that, not even buying a new video card will work out the infinite loop, so what do i have to do to stay away from it, please help me im desperated, please help, i have a P4 3ghz, 512 ram, ATI RADEON X300, hd 80 gb, intel chipset :mad:

please help!!
    anything will be appreciated
  2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

If you wish to get help then you should have a read of this - http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html

I suspect that you have not recieved any help because you have not explained your problem properly, hopefully the guide will help!!!!:)
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,684   +153

http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=5&ArticleID=9

Does this shed any light on your situation? No one can say any single fix can clear an endless loop... but there are a lot of things to try. Start by telling us exactly what you have done so far, and what brand is you motherboard?
  4. powerslave_5th

powerslave_5th Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 25

thx everybody, but ive tryed, but all that i have read, apply for agp, not pci-e, so im lost, i dont know what to do, ive read all posts regarding this "infinite loop"
    that is getting me crazy

thx
  5. Tmagic650

Ok, so what's the motherboards make? Did you try another video card? I personnally have not heard of an Infinate Loop problem with systems built after 2004, and with these it has been video drivers, and video card compatiblity with certain motherboards
  6. powerslave_5th

my motherboard is intel, my chipset is ATI RC410, ati radeon x300 pci-e, yes, ive tryed my video card on other pc and worked perfectly, please help me, i have the latest drivers.
  7. Tmagic650

At this point I am sure there is a compatibility issue with the video card and your motherboard. The only thing I can think of other than this, is to set the bios settings for the video, to a lower level and see if the infinate loop is gone
  8. powerslave_5th

how do i do that? but what do you mean by video settings, what do i have to do?

thx a lot =)
  9. powerslave_5th

please help!! :(
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.