1. http://207.115.70.83/forum/read_msg.php?tid=112&forumid=3dscomments

Did this idea die with the old forum???

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,640   +322

3. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

Matt Chapdelaine
    Svtcobra

I am a 26 year old sales manager for a major computer manufacturer. I have a BA in Psychology. My screen name is derived from my most favorite car yet that I have owned, a 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra. I sold it in the spring of 2000 for a BMW. Nothing can replace a Mustang Cobra.

I began my journey into computers with my Apple IIGS back in 1987. From there I upgraded to a Compuadd 386sx 16mhz which boasted a 20mb HD and a whole megabyte of memory. Armed with that beauty I headed into college with one of the fasted computers in my dorm. After spending 250.00 on an Intel external 14.4 modem I found the magical world of BBS. Castle Wolfenstein was my first FPS endeavor. With an 8 mb memory upgrade I could play Doom. Prodigy, Compuserve than AOL is what gave me my introduction to the internet. Here I am today 10 years later..

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.