integrated Graphics Disable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to install a video card to my system(Dell dimension E310),I follow the instructions to disable integrated Graphics, but I didn't know that I should do that after install the video card in my system, so I did it first. Now when I boot my system my screen is black! I try to reboot in safe mode and nothing.

How I ENABLE back my integrated Graphics?

DO you install new VGA (VIDEO) CARD? If yes then you should follow the steps written in the notes. In order to get your old IGD Graphics back, you must then go to BIOS and change settings, or either do a system restore.

(I can system restore my friend computer without anything on the screen, nothing at all, just a human touch... lol)

Yes I install new video card but not work either. I went to BIOS and do changes and nothing, I hear everything when my system boots but nothing else. How do I do system restore without screen view?

This one looks like miracle and very dangerous too.
But make sure you have enable the IGD(integrated) Graphics in the BIOS

This is how i do it on my fren's laptop.

`Power On PC
`After 1 minutes or 2, insert password and enter (hear sounds)
`Wait about 2-5 minutes
`Make sure anything is minimized (press WinKey + M)
`Prevent pop-up by pressing Esc for few times
`RUN (WinKey + R)
`Type: C:\windows\system32\restore\rstrui
`Press ENTER few times (me is 6)
(this one is restoring to a step earlier) then it restarts. Strange though, seems like miracle, it works, me and my fren laughing like hell...

But remember, do this at your own risk,
I can't guarantee whether this will work on your system.
(I do this because i have disabled the display and uninstall all from device manager, some more the laptop have a recent defect on the graphics unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back