Interview with ATI's Richard Huddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
Interview with Richard Huddy of ATI

Driver Heaven has posted an interview with Richard Huddy, Director of European Developer Relations at ATI, they discuss his time at Nvidia (where he used to work before) and the future of 3D Graphics.

[Zardon] After working for so many years at Nvidia, how do you feel about working for ATI? Have you found the transition in anyway difficult? What are ATI like to work for?

[Richard Huddy] The transition from working at NVIDIA to working at ATI has been quite a surprise to me in a number of ways. The main comment I'd make is that working for ATI now is very much like working for NVIDIA was at the start of my time there. When I joined NVIDIA almost five years ago, as the 94th member of staff the company was shockingly impressive. At that time it was hungry for success, technically ambitious to a degree that astonished all of its competition, and really tremendously focussed on doing what needed to be done.

Does this now mean that HE DOESN'T feel that nvidia are "hungry for success, technically ambitious to a degree that astonished all of its competition"????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back