IObit Malware Fighter

Hello to all the Staff and Members of TS (y) (Y)
I have just joined TECHSPOT today because I saw the above software, IObit Malware Fighter 6.4.0 :confused:, being lauded (and as I could not understand why so, I felt I need to do a speak & seek answer thread) on what I thought was a Tech savvy (knowledgeable and keeping you aware) spot on the WWW.

Do you, TS, know something, about the aforementioned anti-malware, that many of the software gurus have somehow completely missed? I ask this of you (and any of the members who may furbish me the solution) because the Chinese owned company, IObit which has some good software, has one product that is (at least I thought it was until I read the review you gave it) always given the thumbs down! Software reviewing companies', software testing tech individuals and a plethora of other parties that know what they are talking about all say it is terrible, and have done so for years. It is well known to be the worst Malware protection product on the world market.
With all that said, could you please inform me of why it has received such a glowing (and :cold_sweat:potentially hazardous to your members who are not fortunate enough to be tech-savvy :eek:) review.

Back