Iolo Live boost

By dragnslayr
Jul 22, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. I would like to know some information about the iolo System Mechanics 14.0's new feature "Live Boost" I try to look it up on the Internet for any info as far as does it do what it is supposed to do or does it do more harm to your computer than good. It is a really new thing for System Mechanic but I am hoping that someone has more experience than I do. Thanks ahead of time for any help on this issue.
  2. Cobalt006

Cobalt006 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,777   +241

From what I have seen and heard of it. I would not use. I have work on a few computers with it installed. Where it crash their os.
    learninmypc likes this.
  3. Alita

Alita TS Rookie

I can't play Dragon Age Inquisition without first running Iolo liveboost. If I start the game without it, I can't even pull up the Iolo program. Well it's obviously a problem with the game, but first using Iolo does help with the lag attributed to the game. It's the only solution I have right now, otherwise I want to throw my game out the window , maybe my computer since without first running the program it takes me an hour for the game to finally stabilize.
  4. nickc

nickc TechSpot Paladin Posts: 923   +11

If nothing else is giving u problems, just throw Dragon Age Inquisition out the window.
  5. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,551   +332

I agree with @Cobalt006 , dump iolo, its trash.
    Cobalt006 likes this.