TechSpot

IrfanView

By Pazuzu
Nov 25, 2005
  1. IrfanView Just seen this & wonder if it is any good? I nearly downloaded it but the site was so full of animated graphics I thought best to check first.

2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

I have been using it for a while now. Great free program for picture editing if your needs are as basic as mine.

There are many sites you can download it from, and I can't vouch for the one you speak of, of course. But the program itself is a good one.

Get it HERE

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Irfanview is the single best photo viewer out there. With MANY other features. I definately suggest giving it a look

4. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,994

Irfanview is one of the best freeware grahics programs out there. I have been using it for the past couple of years.

5. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 856

As has already been said - have used it for a few years now and it is excellent.

6. gary_hendricks

gary_hendricks TS Rookie Posts: 107

IranView is a great free program. You should check it out.

7. Pazuzu

Pazuzu TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 211

Ultimate ***** proof test

Thanks for those encouraging recommendations. I am about to launch into the unknown .... the ultimate test of mess-up-ability. If there is a way of making it crash I will find it effortlessly.

Is there a job out there worthy of such talent ?

8. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 856

I don't think it possible.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.