TechSpot

IrfanView

By Pazuzu
Nov 25, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IrfanView Just seen this & wonder if it is any good? I nearly downloaded it but the site was so full of animated graphics I thought best to check first.
  2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

I have been using it for a while now. Great free program for picture editing if your needs are as basic as mine.

There are many sites you can download it from, and I can't vouch for the one you speak of, of course. But the program itself is a good one.

Get it HERE
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Irfanview is the single best photo viewer out there. With MANY other features. I definately suggest giving it a look
  4. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,896

Irfanview is one of the best freeware grahics programs out there. I have been using it for the past couple of years.
  5. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 1,267

As has already been said - have used it for a few years now and it is excellent.
  6. gary_hendricks

gary_hendricks TS Rookie Posts: 138

IranView is a great free program. You should check it out.
  7. Pazuzu

Pazuzu TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 215

Ultimate ***** proof test

Thanks for those encouraging recommendations. I am about to launch into the unknown .... the ultimate test of mess-up-ability. If there is a way of making it crash I will find it effortlessly.

Is there a job out there worthy of such talent ?
  8. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 1,267

I don't think it possible.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.