Is there any game similar to BF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

detoam

By similar I mean the gameplay. The ability to fly planes/choppers or drive tanks and cars. Exact opposite of CS. I've tried americas army, but I didn't like it.
Is there anything else I could try?
Thanks

I'll admit I've never actually played BF2, but I've seen a fair fiew gameplay vids and whatnot, and I suppose the first thing that comes to mind is Crysis Wars, possibly a little less realistic^^, but it does come with all the truck drivin' tank shootin' helicopter explodin' goodness!

Thanks for suggestion. I did try Crysis wars. I owned it for long time, but never tried before. It is a good game. Although there isn't any manual to it. You spawn at first with only a pistol and supposed to get weapons Yourself somehow. I did pretty good my first time around. The maps are huge. Should be 64 players not 32.
And I also fixed my BF2 problem. Had to go through PunkBuster to find out what was wrong. As usual EA couldn't help. Turns out it was Fraps that was creating an error and crashing the games. Now I am back baby.

I think to get your own weps you have to hit 'p' to open your pda, then order stuff depending on how much cash you've earned.... something like that.

BF2142, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Delta Force Xtreme, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Quake IV, Unreal Tournament (2004 & UT3).

Pretty much what Rage said sums most of it up for good games. I'd personally add all three Tribes to that list as well granted old it's still fun but probably hard to find multiplayer games nowadays. And I'd say RSV2 is a bit more tactical for my taste to be on that list. Most of these games you can pick up online very cheap & even free for some them. G/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back