TechSpot

is this a windumb problem? (98se)

By ungua
Apr 5, 2003
  1. i don't know what this message is supposed to tell me. please help...

regards,
    ungua

Attached Files:

2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

3. ungua

ungua TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 50

thank you for the information! i guess you're able to understand german so i can quote...
    so thank you for the information but i got this error message without one of these musts happening... :confused: :eek:
    i have no norton program and up til today no office component, just win98se.

maybe one can find another reason!? :dead:

regards,
    ungua

p.s.: expecting you're able to understand german you might have a try on this, too: http://members.tripod.com/ungua/problemeneu.htm - a collection of computer mistakes since i bought this one a month ago... :D

4. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

There are many other programs that also use the smartheap library. If you search google you'll find a lot of links. I don't know any more than this as I had to search google for the links I posted.

PS: Unfortunately, I can't understand german, even though I have an uncle who is german.:D

5. ungua

ungua TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 50

so i just say: »let's don't care about this message.« anything against it!? :D
    oops. :blush: i thought so because your second link was leading to a german site. maybe it's shifting it's language automatically!? :D

regards,
    ungua

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.