TechSpot

is this a windumb problem? (98se)

By ungua
Apr 5, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i don't know what this message is supposed to tell me. please help...

regards,
    ungua

Attached Files:

2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

3. ungua

ungua TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 69

thank you for the information! i guess you're able to understand german so i can quote...
    so thank you for the information but i got this error message without one of these musts happening... :confused: :eek:
    i have no norton program and up til today no office component, just win98se.

maybe one can find another reason!? :dead:

regards,
    ungua

p.s.: expecting you're able to understand german you might have a try on this, too: http://members.tripod.com/ungua/problemeneu.htm - a collection of computer mistakes since i bought this one a month ago... :D
  4. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

There are many other programs that also use the smartheap library. If you search google you'll find a lot of links. I don't know any more than this as I had to search google for the links I posted.

PS: Unfortunately, I can't understand german, even though I have an uncle who is german.:D
  5. ungua

ungua TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 69

so i just say: »let's don't care about this message.« anything against it!? :D
    oops. :blush: i thought so because your second link was leading to a german site. maybe it's shifting it's language automatically!? :D

regards,
    ungua
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.