Is ThiS TOo HoT Or ToO CoLd

Status
Not open for further replies.

porsche911r

hey guys i got this thermaltake bigwater 760i watercooling system and ive had it for like 1 month now maybe ive got a amd x2 5200 and now this seems weird but the idle temp for this is 42-45 but when i look at the cpu cores. The core1 is 4C and core2 is 12C so what does this mean is this good or bad.

Im worried that the cpu temp is high but these core temps seem to be damn low from what ive been seeing.

if someone cud just help me on this then i wud be really happy.

thanks

Something very wrong here... in Farenheit, these are not even room temperature at 39 and 54 degrees... you don't want bearings this cold.

thanks raybay for the reply so what are you saying that my idle temp is too high or my core temps are tooo low?? and what is my solution to this.

i dunnoo if this helps but all the temps i have given are in celsuis...everything else in my case is nice and cool but the cpu seems to worrying me :(

You mean to say that the ambient system temperature is 42-45 F?
And the Cores are at 4C and 12 C?
Man those are some cold cores and some really cold ambient system temps... I normally say "cooler = better" but that is weird... I'm not sure about your setup though, so it's hard to say.

I would take a look at everything so see what you can determine about why the temperatures drop below room temperature. The problem just about has to be in the detector or the connection. Your idle temperatures seem fairly normal, so there might be a problem elsewhere in your setup...
I would think your system would not like to run that cool. The CPU cannot be running that cool unless that cooler is wacko... but I am not familiar with the cooling system you are using.
I only changed to Fahrenheit as a point of reference for room temperature. Is your room or system really that cold after running?

ok cool so my core temps are basically to low for what they should be >?......i will have alook at the connections and see what i can do or if there is anything wrong. thanks again raybay

Your core temps seem normal enough actually... however, I'm starting to question how the heck your system ambient temp. is below room temp.
(Unless your room is like 40 F...)

Your core temps. seem normal enough I guess since you've got a water cooling system on them... (little low... but not that outrageous...).
Your ambient system temperature though, must be above 46 F... unless your room is like 40 F or something...
I think it's as raybay said, a sensor error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back