Issue with new case

I decided to swap my current Dell case with a Corsair Spec-02. The swap was easy. No fitment issues.

The issue I have, nothing displays on the monitors. Just black screens. The front panel works, cpu fan, gpu fan and case fans work, and the hard drive spins. Just no display to the monitors. I swapped everything back to Dell case and it works no problem. Moved everything back to the Corsair and same problem occurs, no display to the monitors.

Specs:
Inspiron 3847 motherboard
Intel i5-4460 processor
(New) GTX 1060 gpu
(New) EVGA 600b psu
Seagate 1TB HDD
(2) Samsung 8gb ram

Any help would be appreciated.

Does it POST? http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000607.htm

My best guess PSU to motherboard or PSU to video card. Second guess video card to motherboard

It does POST. Everything works perfectly fine in the original case with the same components.
The only other thing different is the case. The only thing different with the case is the extra front panel fan.

I disconnected that fan and and still no change. I thought maybe the front panel was causing an issue. So I connected my front panel from the original case. Didn't help either.

Sorry, I'm stumped. If I had a system in a new case which made it all the way to POST giving the nice little 'ok' beep and I had no display, I would check monitor, cable, power cord and video card on another system - which is what you did by putting it back in the old case and having everything work.

Now, if I did not have the 'ok' beep, then I would look for a place where the motherboard is being shorted by the case.

Second thought..... (New) GTX 1060 gpu & (New) EVGA 600b psu.... if you did not move PSU to old case, then the new PSU may be the problem - specifically the power to the GTX 1060 card through the 6-pin connector - maybe you can back probe the connector with a multimeter to confirm voltages.

Back