• Love It

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Hate It

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Cyberbabe

I think this is gorgeous, what do you think

Pink.jpg

Pink is one of those love it or hate it colors. I think that the vehicle looks great, but I would not be caught dead driving it. Funny story about the color pink: I used to use a graphic for my patch cable auctions on eBay that included many different colored cables, including Pink. Pink turned out to be the only color that my buyers would absolutely insist on when they wanted it. Other buyers who asked for blue cables or green cables, for example, would be happy with another cable color if I was out of stock, but the Pink buyers were adamant on getting pink cables. It got so bad that I had one of my suppliers make me up a special batch of pink cables. Eventually, I changed graphics for the cables and a pink cable was not on it. Now, I have to be very careful to whom I ship pink cables because some people get outraged that I sent them a pink cable. Anyway, the vehicle looks great, but Pink is a very interesting color for any product, I suspect...

Well I guess it's nice for the car show. But I wouldn't be caught dead driving that beast! I kinda find in pointless why people would buy thing to begin with!

The fact you`ve started a pole for a pink vehicle on a forum mostly populated by guys, probably means you`re going to get more hate it than love it votes. ;)

At the end of the day, pink is still considered a female thing and I`m not being sexist there.

If you like it, you like it and that`s all there is to it really.

Regards Howard :)

I think is a nice color, but I would not want to drive around in a pink vehicle. Hummer's just don't look their part in pink.

HeHe

Who is that vehical made for, Barbie Schwarzenegger ?

Anyways I wouldnt care to much about the color, Id sneak it out into the woods at night, get the thing covered in mud and park it on the back side of the garage and keep my fingers crossed that it didnt rain :D

You`re right, I`d love a go in that. However, if I were fortunate enough to be able to afford one, I certainly wouldn`t be buying a pink one lol.

Regards Howard :)

Ah!!! No more, no more! :eek:

My eyes can take no more bright pink..... plop plop..... Oh no, they fell out. Guess the folks on road when I head home from work should wach out. lol

Cyberbabe said:
Well i bet you would not pass up a go in this "Ferrari Enzo $1.5 million worth of Pink" eh guys ?

See that's a whole new ball game there! It's a Ferrari......plus, it looks more purple than pink to me! lol Or at least a more masculine pink! :D

OK! after seeing 2 of those pink manly car, i can only presume its photopshop xD
radiant cloating(s?) If its, thats pretty skilled PS.

Heres my testing with photoshop (i'm novice)
inuyasha-1.jpg

original
inuyasha.jpg

Although I don't like pink color, I have to say that that's a beautiful photo Howard :grinthumb

Back