jerky gameplay and freezes with geforce 6800?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleronline

hi i recently bought a leadtek winfast a400 tdh graphics card which came with prince of persia warrior within and splinter cell pandora tommorrow. as both games are from ubisoft when you start up either of the games it tells you whether the card is compatible with your system.if i try to play POP WW then the system check comes back perfect with everything ticked and compatible.yet when i run the game the pre game cinematics are really jerky and it usually crashes when trying to load the main menu.can anyone help? its driving me crazy as the game came with the card so i figured it should work properly!regards

the 320watt psu you mentioned is WAY too low. i reccomend a name brand (antec, thermaltake are both examples) supply with a watt rating of 450w or better. and thsi weak supply is probably causing your problems. even if it isn't giving you any crap right now, it will soon.

yes, the thermaltake butterfly 480w would be a fine choice. thermmaltake makes quality supplys that provide clean, stable power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back