Jimmy Kimmel tells people this $20 Casio watch is Apple's new iWatch

By Shawn Knight
Jul 25, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Every now and again, late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel likes to play pranks on unsuspecting people out on Hollywood Boulevard. Many of these sketches involve the latest Apple gadget and the most recent clip embedded above is no exception.

Read more
  2. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

Funny :)

I'd also like to see the video of all the people who didn't fall for it and called the interviewer a *****.
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

I got through 3 people and had to stop before I got angry
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,937

It's typical of iSheep. They don't realise how stupid they really are and there are so many of them.
    They probably only showed clips of iSheep in this video but I would have loved to have seen the reaction of someone who is not.
    Everybody's gullible but iFans take things to the next level.
  5. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,370   +2,164

Better would be the clip of the one guy who was already wearing that model Casio.

Casio guy: Nice watch. You probably overpaid for the sticker, though.
    MilwaukeeMike and Hexic like this.
  6. Rippleman

Rippleman TS Maniac Posts: 520   +139

only people worse are iBabies

You could have told them anything, and some people were obviously trolling the fake interviewers.
  7. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Oh gosh Kimmel is great. You gotta love his 30% more likely to get hit by a taxi joke in the beginning xD.
  8. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,937

I loved the broad they interviewed last, she sure doesn't strike me as a member of the Mensa Society but maybe she's an actress portraying the airhead roll. If she is then she sure fooled me.

They obviously didn't show all the interviews, a lot of people would've seen through the scam like a pane of clear glass.

C'mon JC... How about giving my 1st comment a 'like', you know it's true:D
    I'm just kidding you, I've excluded you from the general run of the mill iFan(y)
  9. Nick D

Nick D TS Rookie Posts: 27

Kimmel didn't really do his research. Before setting the stage for this clip he said this smart watch doesn't exist right now. Currently in Canada (normally gets technology behind japan and the usa) smart watches are available with android flavors. I would imagine other parts of the world must have access to these to.
  10. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TS Guru Posts: 503   +42

Noticed how he makes suggestions that it's Apple who are on the forefront of innovations with bigger screens, that they will debut something called a smart watch. Also how retarded are the yanks, seriously!
  11. Railman

Railman TS Booster Posts: 708   +101

Does look if comedy is lost on you.
  12. Sarcasm

Sarcasm TS Guru Posts: 346   +26

uhh... listening comprehension. He's saying the watch from Apple doesn't exist right now. Which is true. He never said anything about smart watches not existing.
  13. Railman

Railman TS Booster Posts: 708   +101

I think you need to see a previous Techspot item