TechSpot

JK II Help

By CaptRedShirt
Aug 26, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got JK II and when I try to install it, it won't allow me to do so. It stops and says to insert disc 2 containing file jk2gamex86.dll . If anyone can locate that file on their computer, please copy it and send it to captredshirt@yahoo.com.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Take it back to the store and get a new copy. This shouldn't be happening. This is of course if you got it from a store, if you have not good luck getting help here.

Oh, and I don't think anybody will email you a solution or file, so you might as well keep checking back here!
  3. CaptRedShirt

CaptRedShirt TS Rookie Topic Starter

well, to be honest... <G>... i downloaded it and I'm missing the file. what do u suggest? also, what is the best program to use to extract it and view it cuz the one i found sux
  4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,871

I would suggest you go buy the game. TS and its members do not support or endorse piracy in any way.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.