Just installed windows? need help finding drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

an0nym0us

check out this newly found tool i stumbled upon at work the other day. the OEM MSI KT6V motherboard driver cd. this driver cd scans your device manager and automatically picks the compatible drivers that are availible on the cd for you to install. it's really amazing how many computers i've used this cd on... it has intel, VIA, SiS among other things and a bunch drivers for onboard sound/lan etc. it really is a must have for the tech that works on windows machines all the time. this driver cd has been used on almost every kind of OEM motherboard (dell, compaq, hp, w/e) and almost every socket processor from socket A to 939 on the AMD side and 370 to 775 on the intel side.

it might be hard to find this disc, but it's a great tool to have. i've only got a couple of copied KT6V discs and i use all of them all the time at work. (we do about 100 machines a week.)

well i have copies, but i don't know techspot.com's rules about charging a small amount for shipping. i give them to all my techie friends down here for free, but if i start mailing them out i'd want to be compensated for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back