TechSpot

Just saying hello : 7 )

By T2L
Mar 7, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, :)

This is my first post here, it looks like a great place to learn and maybe to share some of my knowlege too. :)

2. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 980

3. Whack0

Whack0 TS Rookie Posts: 166

Welcome, T2L! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Be sure to check out Uncleel's link and other sticky threads found in the General forum. Good luck in the contest! :grinthumb

4. Tawhid 1

Tawhid 1 TS Rookie Posts: 50

I pray to god that to give you the 1se prize & I want the 2nd :D

5. T2L

T2L TS Rookie Topic Starter

wow... thanks for the warm welcome guys - this place seems so well organised - unlike some ;)

I think I'm going to enjoy myself here, thanks again for the welcome - I appreciate that a lot :)

6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Cool

Yeh, stick around, we are always ready to have another addition to the forums. And it never hurts to have 1 more person that can potentially help someone out with a computer problem.

7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

I don't understand why you are so fascinated with winning this contest. I GUARANTEE that you will NOT win any of the prizes. But post as you wish, and PLEASE for the sake of the rest of us, post something with a little knowledge.

Thank you and sorry for the flame!

8. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

What he's getting at is you need to make a contribution to win, posts for the sake of posting will not be of much value.