TechSpot

Just saying hello : 7 )

By T2L
Mar 7, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, :)

This is my first post here, it looks like a great place to learn and maybe to share some of my knowlege too. :)
  2. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

3. Whack0

Whack0 TS Rookie Posts: 169

Welcome, T2L! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Be sure to check out Uncleel's link and other sticky threads found in the General forum. Good luck in the contest! :grinthumb
  4. Tawhid 1

Tawhid 1 TS Rookie Posts: 59

I pray to god that to give you the 1se prize & I want the 2nd :D
  5. T2L

T2L TS Rookie Topic Starter

wow... thanks for the warm welcome guys - this place seems so well organised - unlike some ;)

I think I'm going to enjoy myself here, thanks again for the welcome - I appreciate that a lot :)
  6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,531   +301

Cool

Yeh, stick around, we are always ready to have another addition to the forums. And it never hurts to have 1 more person that can potentially help someone out with a computer problem.
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I don't understand why you are so fascinated with winning this contest. I GUARANTEE that you will NOT win any of the prizes. But post as you wish, and PLEASE for the sake of the rest of us, post something with a little knowledge.

Thank you and sorry for the flame!
  8. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,531   +301

What he's getting at is you need to make a contribution to win, posts for the sake of posting will not be of much value.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.