just wanna meet someone to show me around techspot??

Is there anything specific you would like to know? If so, please don`t hesitate to ask.

You can finds lots of info by clicking the FAQ button at the top of any page.

Click the first link in my signature and you will see what we would like you to enter into your profile. You`ll also find a link to SNGX1275`s excellent thread on posting guidelines.

Regards Howard :)

was wondering how u r the first to reply every time?

how do u get a notify of a post?

i also want to know to upgrade status from newcomer in training

does it just happen over time?

I don`t think I am first to reply everytime. However, I do tend to spend a hell of a lot of time here, so maybe that`s why you get that impression.

To get notification of replies do the following.

Click user profile at the top of any page and choose edit options. Scroll down to Messaging & Notification and under Default Thread Subscription Mode, choose instant email notification. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click the save changes button.

Now everytime someone replies to a thread your have subscribed to, you will receive an email notifying you of the reply.

Edit: As for your question on members rankings, take a look HERE and scroll down the page a little.

There is an RSS feed for the OpenBoards.

If you have Firefox, click on that orange thingy on the left part of the address bar.

Threads merged.

I`m sure your email notification will work just fine. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to arrive.

Make sure your Techspot emails don`t go to your spam folder lol.

ok now lets try

i am still trying to get my email notification

reply again so i can see if it works and what did u say to the heatsink on my card???

still no action

still workin it

you wouldnt think it would be so complicated

found the prob with vid card

dirt build up

too much pot smoke

Back