Keyboard question

By aksd
Nov 18, 2007
  1. Hello,

I'm looking for a new keyboard. I went down to my local Office Depot and there were 3 I really liked but...

Well let me give data on what I'm looking for and the question I have.

First I have been typing on my laptop for I while and got used to the less force and distance you have to push the keys. When I switched back to my desktop after a lengthy IM email session the keyboard I have felt clunky and took much more effort to type.

So what I'm looking for is a slim keyboard (height) that doesn't need that whole 1/4"-5/8" normal keyboards really a laptop keyboard for the desktop.

The 3 I did find were nice...but...they were wireless and one was bent in the middle (Microsoft comfort like...think it was and MS entertainment series), one was

idk what the other was...anyways I thought I'd ask here...surely some of you have/know...

Oh yeah and the 3 keyboards were too much money cheapest was $65...I can't spend that much...what do you think of

Thank you.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Save you pennies and buy what you like... The cheaper $15 to $25 keyboards are a bit clunky. The slimmer and less effort keyboards are expensive... sorry
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.