labtop keeps frezzing until i press ctrl alt delete

By sebastiansavona
Jul 2, 2007
  1. hi i realy need help

its realy hard to explain but ill give u an example

i will be on aim and i open up internet explorer and ill go on a website. and i get an instant message from my friend i try to click the new instant message she/he sent me but it wont let me.its like the labtop froze but the window i am on isint and if i want to go to the instant message i got i have to press ctrl alt delete and my labtop will let me go to other windows. can some one help me please?
  2. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

Hello Sebastian, you really need to post more information about you laptop. Like make, model and specs.

btw, Welcome to Techspot! And your labtop is really a laptop. :D
  3. sebastiansavona

sebastiansavona TS Rookie Topic Starter

its and acer aspire 3002LCi and heres a better summary basicly if i have my music folder open and use windows media player to play my music and decide to go on to post a thread and while im posting i decide to change the song. so i click my music folder and it wont let me its like the computer is froze but i still can search on but when i open the taskmanager and then close it my computer lets me select the music folder. bassicly if i have 1 thing open and i want to go on another i can but if i wanna go back to the other thing it wont let me till i press ctrl alt delete
  4. sebastiansavona

sebastiansavona TS Rookie Topic Starter

or even better right now i am on and if i want to click the start button im not able to until i open the taskmanager.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.