Laptop become suddenly slow (runs good on battery, slow while charging)

Hi everyone
As the title says..My laptop become suddenly very slow.This thing happened about 4-5 hours ago.I've been also having problem with battery plugged in,not charging but this is not about that.So it happened like this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today I was playing on my laptop some games and the laptop itself was running perfectly.My brother came and unplug the charger (it was only on charger,no battery),then I plugged in the charger and it took a while for my desktop to open but when it did I was thinking that it will be running good,but when I opened the game it was very slow.I closed the game and refreshed the screen several times and even when I press right click to refresh its slow.Before this when I pressed f5 my icons we're popping (means it runned fast) but now they dont show.
I had this problem a while ago.As I said my laptop runs fast when its on battery without the charger but when its plugged in it suddenly becomes slow.
Please someone help me fix this issue ill be thankful for life. Hope you all have a good day :)

Back