Laptop jack not detecting headphones

I have an asus laptop and PLT (plantronics) bluetooth headphones. A few days ago everything worked fine. I could hear all audio on my laptop (From all sources) and still use mic on discord while plugged in. However now, my laptop no longer detects my headset. Not in the settings, or anywhere. I can't even change it to default. I've spent more than 2 hours trying to figure this out and nothing seems to work. I tried updating all drivers, they were already. I tried messing with settings, but nothing changed. I tried working with the jack, since this seems to be the area of problems, but my realtek manager doesn't have the options to mess with it.
The headphones are not the problem, they work fine elsewhere. Since they are Bluetooth, I unplugged them and everything works as it should, my laptop picks them up. But the moment I plug them in, they are no longer detected. I CAN still hear audio from them like normal, despite this though, but my laptop doesn't detect them.

The only thing I can think of is that my laptop has been updating the last few days and that it must have changed something? It worked perfectly fine a little while ago.

I would really appreciate any help given, thank you!!

Back