Lego Star Wars Game, Graphic Card Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey out there,

I came upon this site via Google and saw a "thread" from Brenda about the Legos Star Wars game and a graphic card that supports Pixel Shaders v1.1. I read some of the responses which prompted me to visit the Toshiba webpage. I downloaded the detailed specifications for my laptop but I still can't figure out if I have PCI card or AGP card port. I tried to put the information into the designated slots for the registration profile but there is not enough room. I am a Mom of a 10 yr old who was given this game for his birthday in June. I have just finally come upon this website mentioning the same problem. Our laptop is not very old, maybe 2 years. Any help in directing me where to look on these specs for the card info. I need would be greatly appreciated. I see it says expandability "1 PC Card slot support 1 Type II PC card". Is that what I'm looking for? Hey, I email and can find things I need on the web but games are beyond me. I'm just trying to see if I can get this Lego game working without having to buy a new computer.

Thanks for your time and comments.

Kathleen

Right-Click on "My Computer", then click on "Manage", then go to the "Device Manager". Double-click on "Graphic Adapter" & tell us the name of the device you see there.

Intel (R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphic Controller, it shows this 2X and when you click on this it says the device is working for both.

The Intel Extreme Graphics 2 does not support Pixel Shaders 1.1, I'm sorry but it seems you won't be able to play that game on this laptop (unless there's a way to circumvent that but I doubt it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back