Lexmark X73 printer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.....I am really not good with computer fixing, here is my question, I am hoping someone has some idea. We gave a Lexmark X73 to a friend of my parents. It worked fine here..just got a new printer with our digital camera. they downloaded the software, bought new ink cartridges. They say that when they turn it on..the power light just blinks, then the cartridges(which are sitting onthe left side of the printer instead of the normal right{I think}) got back and forth very hard, slam on the one side and the new cartridge comes unsnapped? If that makes sense to anyone or you have an idea what he is doing wrong, could you advise me. He is in his 70's, and I will drive an hour on Saturday to see if I can figure it out. I am hoping it is just something not hooked right. But I am not the one to be figuring it out on my own.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barb :blush:

okay ..I hear ya, but that doesn't help me. We never had trouble with it and our printer now is a Lexmark, just different version..so far they have worked fine for us. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself....going to find wood....if anyone has any real help for me..I really would appreciate it..thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back