Limited or no connectivity - wireless internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI. I have a problem with my laptop internet connection(the wirelless one),when I'm trying to cennect the web by wirelless,he brings me an eror with message - limited or no connectivity. I tryed to run ipconfig/renew, and i had an eror that say's that my DHCp server is not responding. The thing is that i have 2 laptops at home, one of them is working exelent, and the second one, just don't want to connect the internet by wilrelless(but the cable internet is working) I just don't know what to do.. Please if someone knows what to do,please help me... thank's.

Thank's but I already tryied most of the thing that they are talking about, but i still have teh problem, the thing is that the second laptop is working without any problems...but this one...no..

why dont you hard code the ip addresses on the laptop that doesnt work. If you need to know what settings run ipconfig /all on the computer that DOES work and list the settings here. and we can set the other one with similar settings except instead of automatic configuration we will be entering the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back