"Limited or no connectivity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydefrog

Hi, i have a network that consists of a linksys WRT54G router and 3 desktops hooked up wireless via D-link pci cards. Sometimes I get this error in the windows wireless connections tool that their is limited or no connectivity and i have no internet connection while the signal strength is 4-5 bars. Is the culpret the wirelesss router or the pci wireless cards.

I have the exact same problem its the infamous "Limited or no connectivity". I have read many forums, and everyone comes to the conclusion its Windows SP2 Service Pack, I know this is not true for me, I have uninstalled that, then even reformatted the harddrive and reinstalled Windows Home Edition. Still no internet will work, and all I get is "Limited or no connectivity". I have 2 Desktop Computers. The computer im posting this message from is working. I used a Lynksys Hub and Modem. And the gateway is a Comcast Modem. Both computers ran fine untill the other decided to say hey I have "Limited or no connectivity". I bought a new Ethernet adapter (PCI). Tried a USB Ethernet adapter HUB. Direct connection to the gateway. My other computer works fine directly connected. The computer with the "Limited or no connectivity". Connects to the lan but does not connect to the wan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back