TechSpot

Liquid proof keyboard

By Phantasm66
Oct 13, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sure you have all experienced accidents with coffee, beer, coke, water and other liquids on electronic bits and bobs... it's never usually pretty. That's why it's good to hear that a company is working on a computer peripheral that is spill resistant... a liquid proof keyboard. The keyboard's creators demonstrated the product by pouring first a bottle of coke and then a jug of water over it. That same company also plans to market a spill safe mouse as well.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

That would be a wonderful thing to have. I don't konw how many times my stupid cat has knocked over a cup of water onto my keyboard, and I have to take it apart, and use a towel to clean and dry the whole thing out.
  3. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Posts: 262

Poertner, don't blame your own mistakes on your cat! Hahaha, just joking. Yeah I really badly need one of those, I had to get a new keyboard a few days ago because I spilt Mountain Dew all over it and tried to clean it up. I also took out all the buttons and I forgot where they went.... :dead: I was really tired then anyway! :rolleyes:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.