TechSpot

Load d347bus.sys make restart

By flasdf
Nov 6, 2008
  1. When I turn my computer, the windows logo appear but go to safe mode etc. after we choose anything computer stop loading in d347bus.sys then computer restart go back to safe mode etc. and if i push esc the loading d347bus.sys the computer go back again in safe mode etc (loop). whether or not I push esc it won't do anything else. How to repair it?

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Found this through Googling
    If it still doesn't work from doing this I can post a Repair guide, but I need your version of Windows, instead of just providing them all (Home Pro Vista Xp..)

3. flasdf

flasdf TS Rookie Topic Starter

MYy computer still loop/restart load/esc d347bus.sys

Thanks for the answer (capitals removed) but my computer cant boot via cd rom or other media boot (My computer use winXP sp2) They stiil loop in safe mode/restart when load or esc d347bus.sys. any solution or how my computer back to normal? I will thank's for your post repair guide (capitals removed) .

4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi flasdf, I have removed my name in capitals from your reply
    I also note you have stated that you have Xp SP2, but if you read my post properly I asked you " (Home Pro Vista Xp..) "

There are slight differences in Xp Home version to Xp Professional version, and judging by your response I would be best to quote you the correct one!

If you do not want to receive any more help please let me know
    But if you do want to receive help, I must inform you to do the below (Note: The clickable link in my sentence).

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a brand name computer (like Dell; HP; or other) please place the Computer name & Model number in your Mobo field of your Profile

Make sure you state the specific information about your system and operating system ie Xp SP2 what? I am asking you this so as to help you further

Note: Do not put my name in capitals in your reply
    Capitals are the same as SHOUTING to someone, which through this is not how I help members

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.