Looking for a free parts inventory software

By davbell22602
Jun 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Does anyone any recommendations on a free parts inventory software that I can upload my info from quickbooks too? I need one thats takes long part numbers, manufact abb., bin location option, and free to download no trial. I'm a new business and cant afford the high dollar parts inventory softwares that most businesses use.
  2. Zilpha

Zilpha TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 349

I am not certain exactly what you are looking for - but vTiger is an open source solution with several customer service modules.

We use it to keep track of our inventory and help desk tickets - it's a good start especially if you are fluent in PHP and are willing to modify it to suit your needs.
  3. davbell22602

davbell22602 TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 133

Whats the website so I can check it out. I need a software that has the bin location box to input a bin location of my parts, box to input long digit part numbers and something free to use thats not trial software.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.