TechSpot

Looking for information on interconnection methods

By matthew19
Nov 14, 2007
  1. right this is going to be diffrent

i need some infomration on three interconnection methods pilot phase and direct. i have tryed to find information on the internet and i am having no luck.

can you try and help out

2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

Explain a bit more. What are you connecting with what? Silk thread? You are mating dogs? Garden hoses? Computers perhaps? Abstract network devices?

3. matthew19

matthew19 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 57

no it is for computer networking sorry i had forgot to put that but i need to finish this before tommorrow

4. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

Tomorrow depends where you are today - in UKkers we still have a few hours left but you've gone home. Ah well.
    Perhaps if this is still an issue tomorrow you could get back to us with a bit more specific information about what it is that you want to do?

5. matthew19

matthew19 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 57

ah problem is though it has to be handed in at college first thing in the morning. that's why i have to get it finished tonight

6. technicalfury42

technicalfury42 Banned Posts: 62

Your posts are too vague to help.

7. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

so you are further round the planet than I am - and you have disappeared again so there is not much I can do for you. Forget the network, just find a PC that works.
    Such ingratitude!

8. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 2,392   +107

sounds interesting, tell more..

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.