Lop.AQ HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please find attached my HJT log. I'm infected with Lop.AQ.

I've run AVG, SS&D and AdAware and cleaned several items but am still infected. AVG keeps catching it and I move it to the vault but it appears again after a few minutes. Any help appreciated. (This is the log after cleaning the system)

spacebot.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a variety of nasties.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of spacebot only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

simo145 said:
I'm no expert, but perhaps try downloading Kaspersky trial version of their anti-virus product at http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

That may help to get rid of it ( i think it stopped the problem for me). So maybe give it a go?

Cheers mate, that seemed to do it! It seems to have been embedded in C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqnlmm.dll (which AVG could tell me, but not fix). Kasp seems to have deleted it totally. Bit worrying why Kasp handled it and AVG doesn't...

I'll do what Howard says anyway, just to make certain, but looking at my HJT log I'm pretty sure that that was the only infection. Better check anyway I suppose.

Thanks!

That`s good news.

However, I think it`d probably be prudent to follow the instructions, just in case you`ve got something else nasty hiding away.

Once I have your HJT and AVG Antispyware logs, I`ll have a better idea of whether your system is clean or not.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of spacebot only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

spacebot said:
Cheers mate, that seemed to do it! It seems to have been embedded in C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqnlmm.dll (which AVG could tell me, but not fix). Kasp seems to have deleted it totally. Bit worrying why Kasp handled it and AVG doesn't...

I'll do what Howard says anyway, just to make certain, but looking at my HJT log I'm pretty sure that that was the only infection. Better check anyway I suppose.

Thanks!

Glad it turned out well :)
Well AVG is a free program and whilst its very good it may not have all the various features that Kaspersky has (being a paid version). Although AVG professional (the paid version) may have been able to get rid of it.

But yeh do what Howard suggest just to make sure theres no lingering nasties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back