Mac OS X Lion Install Failing

Normally, I don't even bother with Mac's because they're the bane of my IT existence, but I have one loyal client who just needs his computer back.

Anyway, why do I keep getting this error everytime I attempt to install Lion "Can't download the additional components needed to install Mac OS X"
Also, it would help if someone can tell me how to bypass the godawful 10 minute Internet Recovery screen everytime I try to get in Disk Utility

It appears Apple have timed out the OS. The installer sees an expired certificate, a workaround solution posted here says set the date back and it will install. You may also need to turn off Wifi.

Mac's go into internet recovery automatically if there are disk errors or corrupt files, it's trying to download an image to reinstall.

It appears Apple have timed out the OS. The installer sees an expired certificate, a workaround solution posted here says set the date back and it will install. You may also need to turn off Wifi.

Mac's go into internet recovery automatically if there are disk errors or corrupt files, it's trying to download an image to reinstall.

I have read that somewhere, but I have no idea how to get into the Date and Time (From inside Disk Utility I imagine?)

Also, I can't get past Internet Recovery cause it forces me to connect to the Wifi

Back