madden 2006 crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
madden 2006 crashes to the desktop right before it would actually go in to play a game. I even go to the point of reinstalling windows the game would fine just putting video card drivers and sound drvers then install the game which comes with directx 9.0b but as soon as I upgrade to directx 9.0 cbecause thats what world of warcraft needs madden won't work but warcraft and every other game works fine. tried reinstalling video card driversa and the game completely removing them and reinstalling and still crashes plus doing all these things easports says to do background tasks deleting temp folder contents makes no difference updated all my drivers that i can tell funny this game worked fine when i first got and had all kinds of things on the pc. I don't know what else it can be and why its effecting just this one game. sorry i left out that i did update the game and installed patch no change EA support is helping me but so far about 10 email and nothing they have done has changed anything

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Check with the game manufacturers website. There may be a patch available.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back