TechSpot

Making new MMORPG, need some help

By Wouter92
Feb 23, 2012
  1. Hi,

I'm going to start working on a brand new mmorpg, right now I'm at the very early stage of thinking out the concept (which basics are already set). Right now I really need people who can help me with creating 3D stuff in a program like Maya, 3Ds Max, SketchUp, ... Really looking for someone who can do great stuff in those programs. When you're interested I'll ask you something of your work and if that's the thing what I like you can join the team and think with us about the future of the game. The only thing I can say right now is the game will be an mmorpg, more details you'll find out when you joined the team but you can ask me always questions if you want to.

Really looking forward to coorporate

2. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Maniac Posts: 346   +18

If you need anybody for voice overs let me know, otherwise I can't help you haha

3. Wouter92

Wouter92 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yeh, thanks but we are not yet at that stage of development actually but I'll remember you ;)

4. Wouter92

Wouter92 TS Rookie Topic Starter

For more information about our projects you can always go to the forum of my project: unnamedmmorpg.highforum.net

5. Mr_Pauly

Mr_Pauly TS Rookie

Kinda late. . . .. but what stage is your program at right now?

6. Andrew Walker

Andrew Walker TS Rookie

I see that this was posted 2 years ago and I was wondering if you all have made any progress?

7. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Maniac Posts: 346   +18

Judging by the lack of updates on the forums I would say this game never saw a launch.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.