March Steam survey: best performance yet for RTX 3000 series, AMD CPUs lose ground for...

midian182

Staff member
What just happened? The latest Steam Hardware and Software survey has landed with some good news for Intel and Nvidia. For the first time in years, Chipzilla has seen its CPU share among participants increase for the second month in a row, while Ampere cards had their best period to date.

Watching AMD chip away at Intel's lead in the survey's processor section has become an expected trend in recent times. Team red hit the 30% mark in May, and while there were a couple of months where its share dipped, it always bounced back straight away. But a -0.04% decline in February and a -0.26% fall in March is the first time that this writer can recall two consecutive months of shrinking user numbers for AMD CPUs. The Ryzen maker is now at 30.66% as Intel draws closer to regaining its 70% slice of the pie.

Moving onto GPUs, more people started using the GTX 1060 last month (0.19%), cementing its place in the top spot that it's held since January 2018. However, the RTX 2060 keeps breathing down its neck. The Turing card saw the third-largest gains last month (0.24%), pushing it past the GTX 1050 Ti and into third place on the main GPU chart.

March was also the best month so far for Ampere cards. Six of the top ten biggest gainers were from Nvidia's latest RTX 3000 series: the RTX 3060 led the pack (up 0.56%), followed by the RTX 3070. The 3060 Ti, 3080, 3070 Ti, and 3050 made up the rest of the big movers. Could this be a reflection of graphics cards moving ever closer to their MSRP as availability improves?

Sadly for AMD, the Radeon RX 6700 XT remains the only RDNA 2 card on the main chart, thanks to its 0.23% share. It was up just 0.01% last month and currently sits between the GT 720M and RX 590 Series.

Elsewhere, Windows 11 continues to slowly but surely erode Windows 10's lead with a 1.25% gain in March, taking it to 16.84%, and six is now the most common number of physical CPU cores among Windows users, moving ahead of the long-time most popular option of four-core CPUs. The majority of participants have 8GB of VRAM in their graphics cards, over 1TB of storage space, and 16GB of RAM, and if you use a VR headset, it's probably the Oculus Quest 2.

As always, the caveat here is that participation in the Steam survey is optional among the platform users, but it does give a good indication of what hardware people are buying and using.

Permalink to story.

AMD needs to drop the price on all their products ASAP. GPUs especially. Very few people will buy an AMD GPU if price is on par (or close) with Nvidia's offerings. A card like 6700XT should have been 399 MSRP like 3060 Ti which it competes with, not 479 which is only 20 bucks lower than 3070 which beats it by 10-15% depending on title + Have DLSS/DLDSR, NvEnc and better RT perf.

AMD better get back to focusing on performance/value instead of chasing the crown. Intel is not on 14nm anymore and Nvidia beat them using a subpar node, but goes to 5nm TSMC with 4000 series + Intel is coming fast and hard for low to mid-end GPU market.

AMD had some good years but if Lisa Su does not understand that AMD is not in the lead and can't charge a premium, they will get problems..

It's time to lower prices and stop holding back Non-X models of CPUs. AMD have nothing right now that screams good value. 5600X is beaten by i5-12400F and AMDs lower end GPUs have been really bad lately. 6500 series are a joke with 64 bit bus and gimped PCIe speed..

Last edited:
Well gamers surely are not buying AMD's GPUs but gamers are NOT the intended target market for AMD's GPUs, Miners are, and Miners are actually purchasing AMD GPU's in large amounts as seen on you tube, where an advertisement by a Chinese Retailer was recently uploaded.

It showed a huge Chinese warehouse full of AMD Radeon 6K GPU boxes which the Sales Representative of the Chinese Retailer that appeared on the video advertised as cards sold in bulk to MINERS ONLY.

This is why there are virtually no Radeon 6K series GPUs on Steam Survey; they are being sold in bulk and almost exclusively to Miners.

AMD needs to drop the price on all their products ASAP. GPUs especially. Very few people will buy an AMD GPU if price is on par (or close) with Nvidia's offerings. A card like 6700XT should have been 399 MSRP like 3060 Ti which it competes with, not 479 which is only 20 bucks lower than 3070 which beats it by 10-15% depending on title + Have DLSS/DLDSR, NvEnc and better RT perf.

AMD better get back to focusing on performance/value instead of chasing the crown. Intel is not on 14nm anymore and Nvidia beat them using a subpar node, but goes to 5nm TSMC with 4000 series + Intel is coming fast and hard for low to mid-end GPU market.

AMD had some good years but if Lisa Su does not understand that AMD is not in the lead and can't charge a premium, they will get problems..

It's time to lower prices and stop holding back Non-X models of CPUs. AMD have nothing right now that screams good value. 5600X is beaten by i5-12400F and AMDs lower end GPUs have been really bad lately. 6500 series are a joke with 64 bit bus and gimped PCIe speed..
While I agree that the 6700xt is overpriced, especially given its lackluster improvements VS the 6800 series, I have to say, claiming lisa su doesnt knwo what she's doing is a stretch. AMD has never been more profitable. They are selling their CPUs at huge margins until very recently, sony and MS can sell every console they can make, ece. Radeon is comparatively small, and if GPU demand goes down they can shift back to their CPUs which make far higher return and still sell well. The only reason non X CPUs are arriving is that finally, after over a year, the overpriced 5000x lineup isnt selling out constantly, just selling really well.

Probably the only reason AMD CPUs are not selling that well is that people are buying sIntel right now. Expect that to change when AM5 CPUs come out.

As I see it, competition is good, and the more of it we have, the more it pushes each competitor to be better, and the current underdog will always lower prices.

Probably the only reason AMD CPUs are not selling that well is that people are buying sIntel right now. Expect that to change when AM5 CPUs come out.

As I see it, competition is good, and the more of it we have, the more it pushes each competitor to be better, and the current underdog will always lower prices.

#1 Intel's CPUs are perceived to be better thanks to brand recognition.

#2 Intel CPU are slightly more expensive. There will always be a perception that more expensive things are better.

I bought my self a brand new gaming card 4 days ago, the Asus TUF 6800 XT.. and all went smooth installing it.. except, it didn't fit my tower haha.. but, it was just 5min work, and it fitted,

But if I'm right, it's how it always been for me.. I even have 3 steam machines + Minipc Gaming pc (I use for work&home)
next time get steam hardware survey again, is probably closer to next time I need new graphic card again.. yea, is that often have I seen them.. think I seen it only 2 times.

Member since 10 July, 2009.

nox in tha house

The problem is that AMD’s GPUs are now more expensive than Nvidia’s. For example, not only is the RX 6800 more expensive than the RTX 3070 Ti, even the RX 6700 XT is about 100 bucks more expensive. The price of a Powercolor Hellhound RX 6700 XT may cost close to a RTX 3080 (Zotac Trinity), which crushes it in terms of performance.

Well gamers surely are not buying AMD's GPUs but gamers are NOT the intended target market for AMD's GPUs, Miners are, and Miners are actually purchasing AMD GPU's in large amounts as seen on you tube, where an advertisement by a Chinese Retailer was recently uploaded.

It showed a huge Chinese warehouse full of AMD Radeon 6K GPU boxes which the Sales Representative of the Chinese Retailer that appeared on the video advertised as cards sold in bulk to MINERS ONLY.

This is why there are virtually no Radeon 6K series GPUs on Steam Survey; they are being sold in bulk and almost exclusively to Miners.
Not really, because Ampere is better for mining. Nvidia have the best value/performance mining card in 3060Ti/3070.
And best performance with; 3080Ti/3090.
Anyway, GPU mining is pretty much dead at this point.

RDNA2 is prettty bad for mining in general. Google it. Miners tend to use cards from 5000 series instead, when it comes to AMD cards.
Yeah some miners bought RDNA2 anyway, because they bought anything. This does not mean RNDA2 is good for mining..

I am 100% sure that most miners would want Ampere. Ampere were also sold in bulk to miners. Hundreds and thousands of cards directly to miners. Nvidia sits hard on the dGPU gaming market anyway. Don't use this an excuse. AMDs lacking dGPU market share in the gaming segment is because; AMD prioritized CPUs and APUs (consoles) at TSMC. All their chips used 7nm line and they had to prioritize. CPUs use less die space and generally sells for more; Making it a better deal.

3060Ti have pretty much same mining performance as 6800XT/6900XT - while being 1/2 or 1/3 of the price - and you think miners want RDNA2?

Not a single RDNA2 card mentioned

So no, AMD are not shipping 99% of their dGPUs to miners 😂 Miners will take them, sure, but they rather want something else... ASIC miners is the future, not regular gaming GPUs..

Last edited:
While I agree that the 6700xt is overpriced, especially given its lackluster improvements VS the 6800 series, I have to say, claiming lisa su doesnt knwo what she's doing is a stretch. AMD has never been more profitable. They are selling their CPUs at huge margins until very recently, sony and MS can sell every console they can make, ece. Radeon is comparatively small, and if GPU demand goes down they can shift back to their CPUs which make far higher return and still sell well. The only reason non X CPUs are arriving is that finally, after over a year, the overpriced 5000x lineup isnt selling out constantly, just selling really well.
AMD was mainly doing great because Intel was not. Stuck on 14nm for so long. Those times are gone and AMD is already down in the CPU segment for 2nd quarter in a row; Both in sales and in marketshare.

If AMD does not go back to value/performance focus, their marketshare and sales will only go down from now.

If Intel had not been stuck on 14nm for several years, Ryzen would not have been a big succes. First with 3000 and especially 5000 series, they became good - mostly thanks to TSMC 7nm. 1000 and 2000 series were mediocre at best, GloFo 12nm was and is worse than Intel 14nm.

HOWEVER they still offered good value which is why they sold anyway. AMD upped the price ALOT with 3000/5000 series. With 5000 series they even removed non-X models.

Lisa Su is not the mastermind behind the succes. Jim Keller is and Ryzen launch timing was PERFECT because Intel was stuck on 14nm.

Last edited:
Anyway, GPU mining is pretty much dead at this point.
ASIC miners is the future, not regular gaming GPUs..
What are you huffing? Genuinely curious, how do you figure that with the ASIC resistant etherium becoming dominant, and PoS being nowhere to be found, that GPU mining is dead? The demonstrable amount of mining power added per month to the etherium network would be spitting in your face.

And if GPU mining was dead, you'd be seeing a flood of used cards on the market and supply ramming into the likes of newegg. This hasnt been observed anywhere.

What are you huffing? Genuinely curious, how do you figure that with the ASIC resistant etherium becoming dominant, and PoS being nowhere to be found, that GPU mining is dead? The demonstrable amount of mining power added per month to the etherium network would be spitting in your face.

And if GPU mining was dead, you'd be seeing a flood of used cards on the market and supply ramming into the likes of newegg. This hasnt been observed anywhere.
Incentive to mine have dropped alot, because coins dropped 50% and energy prices went up.

Part of why GPUs prices are coming down, and availiability is improving.

So yeah not exactly dead but way less reason to mine for most people.

Eth 2.0 etc.

AMD's CPU sales were supply-limited for quite a while. The reason they have been slow to introduce budget Zen 3 options is that until very recently, they were selling all the CPUs that their allocation of capacity from TSMC could handle after meeting their commitments for consoles. AMD is finally launching lower end models in the Ryzen 5000 series, which are really just down-binned versions of the same chip.

And, of course, Alder Lake is good, marking the first time that AMD has been at a disadvantage in the desktop CPU market for a while. Ryzen 7000 may take the lead back but we won't know until later this year.

AMD is making money because they have products actually worth buying. Lisa Su has nothing to do with the development, engineers do.
Jim Keller is the main reason why Ryzen even exist, the man behind Apple M1/SoCs too. That guy is the true saver of AMD, not Lisa Su. She would be able to do NOTHING without good - or at least decent - products.

Ryzen 5000 chips have been in stock for well over a year now. AMD just kept prices up (which they probably should - it was not a result of chips being sold out all the time, that is for sure). My local dealer had 100+ of every Ryzen chip worth buying, mid-end to high-end, since H2 2021 or so. Tons of stock.

AMD earns almost nothing on those console APUs FYI. Sony and MS are the true winners here. AMD does it, to hopefully reflect back to PC market because console games is developed for Zen/RDNA2. Neither Intel nor Nvidia would want to touch the console market, simply no money in it, or atleast very little compared to CPUs and GPUs.

...and producing those console APUs, was one of the big reasons why AMD could not deliver CPUs and GPUs in the beginning of Ryzen 5000 and RDNA2 launch. Everything was made on the 7nm node and they had to balance production. SADLY AMD had to live up to the contract with Sony/MS to deliver console APUs which made them downplay GPU production. And this is why Nvidia sits hard on the dGPU/Gaming space now.

I know that AMD fans refuse to look at Steam HW Survey, but Nvidia is dominating hard with 1000, 2000 and 3000 series. RDNA2 is barely listed. The most succesful AMD cards in the last 5-6 years are RX470/480/570/580. Mid to low-end stuff. NOT their higher end stuff.

Nvidias cards are even better for mining, so this is not why AMD is not present on the gaming market, low output is the reason. Because of what I said earlier.

I like AMD and I have several AMD chips in my house, but they should go back to focussing on good value or people will simply go Intel/Nvidia 9 out of 10 times if price and performance is comparable.

Last edited:
AMD's CPU sales were supply-limited for quite a while. The reason they have been slow to introduce budget Zen 3 options is that until very recently, they were selling all the CPUs that their allocation of capacity from TSMC could handle after meeting their commitments for consoles. AMD is finally launching lower end models in the Ryzen 5000 series, which are really just down-binned versions of the same chip.

And, of course, Alder Lake is good, marking the first time that AMD has been at a disadvantage in the desktop CPU market for a while. Ryzen 7000 may take the lead back but we won't know until later this year.

This was true 3 months after Ryzen 5000 launch, maybe 6 months for chips like 5950X, but simply not today and for the last 9-12 months.
5950X launched Nov, 2020 this is 1½ years ago.

The best selling chips, 5600X and 5800X, have been in stock in huge numbers pretty much all the time. It was 5900X and especially 5950X that were hard to get in the beginning.

Ryzen 7000 will face Raptor Lake not Alder Lake but if AMD can just perform on par or even beat Alder Lake, they will have something to sell - especially if price is on point.

Raptor Lake will bring up to +15% st and +40% mt performance + Software is better optimized for hybrid arch today.

I would love to see AMD come with something really cool, I just don't expect it. As I have said earlier, AMD is not competing 7nm vs 14nm anymore. Intel is far more competitive now. New CEO is turning Intel around quickly.

I am 100% sure that most miners would want Ampere. Ampere were also sold in bulk to miners. Hundreds and thousands of cards directly to miners. Nvidia sits hard on the dGPU gaming market anyway. Don't use this an excuse. AMDs lacking dGPU market share in the gaming segment is because; AMD prioritized CPUs and APUs (consoles) at TSMC. All their chips used 7nm line and they had to prioritize. CPUs use less die space and generally sells for more; Making it a better deal.
No. AMD's console APU's are Microsoft and Sony products, not AMD ones. So no, that's something AMD just cannot prioritize either way. If you disagree, I remind you that before 2019 WSA did not allow AMD to use other than GlobalFoundries to produce their own chips on 7nm technology. And console contracts were made much before that.
AMD is making money because they have products actually worth buying. Lisa Su has nothing to do with the development, engineers do.
Jim Keller is the main reason why Ryzen even exist, the man behind Apple M1/SoCs too. That guy is the true saver of AMD, not Lisa Su. She would be able to do NOTHING without good - or at least decent - products.
Well, Keller left Apple 2012.

Also Ryzen's lead architect was not Keller but Mike Clark, who actually was also Bulldozer's lead architect...
AMD earns almost nothing on those console APUs FYI. Sony and MS are the true winners here. AMD does it, to hopefully reflect back to PC market because console games is developed for Zen/RDNA2. Neither Intel nor Nvidia would want to touch the console market, simply no money in it, or atleast very little compared to CPUs and GPUs.
Nvidia left consoles to AMD because they still don't have CPU. Intel on other hand has not good enough integrated GPU. AMD is still simply only good choice for consoles.
...and producing those console APUs, was one of the big reasons why AMD could not deliver CPUs and GPUs in the beginning of Ryzen 5000 and RDNA2 launch. Everything was made on the 7nm node and they had to balance production. SADLY AMD had to live up to the contract with Sony/MS to deliver console APUs which made them downplay GPU production. And this is why Nvidia sits hard on the dGPU/Gaming space now.
Once again, console chips were not AMD's chips. It was Sony and MS who negotiated console chip production contracts.

Real reason for AMD supply problems is GlobalFoundries and their cancellation of 7nm node that forced AMD to use only TSMC.
I know that AMD fans refuse to look at Steam HW Survey, but Nvidia is dominating hard with 1000, 2000 and 3000 series. RDNA2 is barely listed. The most succesful AMD cards in the last 5-6 years are RX470/480/570/580. Mid to low-end stuff. NOT their higher end stuff.
Check AMD's most popular GPU on Steam Survey. Hint: it's not any low end, mid end or high end GPU. It's something that does not officially exist.
Raptor Lake will bring up to +15% st and +40% mt performance + Software is better optimized for hybrid arch today.

I would love to see AMD come with something really cool, I just don't expect it. As I have said earlier, AMD is not competing 7nm vs 14nm anymore. Intel is far more competitive now. New CEO is turning Intel around quickly.
MT performance mostly comes from moar cores. ST performance may be just clock speed. 15% is not good enough since AMD also gets better node AND new architecture AND DDR5. Not to mention Alder Lake already runs hot as Hell and Raptor Lake will be even hotter...

Intel's new CEO has so far done nothing. Alder Lake was supposed to launch years ago, Gelsinger so far have released some products that were late. Nothing else.

No. AMD's console APU's are Microsoft and Sony products, not AMD ones. So no, that's something AMD just cannot prioritize either way. If you disagree, I remind you that before 2019 WSA did not allow AMD to use other than GlobalFoundries to produce their own chips on 7nm technology. And console contracts were made much before that.

Well, Keller left Apple 2012.

Also Ryzen's lead architect was not Keller but Mike Clark, who actually was also Bulldozer's lead architect...

Nvidia left consoles to AMD because they still don't have CPU. Intel on other hand has not good enough integrated GPU. AMD is still simply only good choice for consoles.

Once again, console chips were not AMD's chips. It was Sony and MS who negotiated console chip production contracts.

Real reason for AMD supply problems is GlobalFoundries and their cancellation of 7nm node that forced AMD to use only TSMC.

Check AMD's most popular GPU on Steam Survey. Hint: it's not any low end, mid end or high end GPU. It's something that does not officially exist.

MT performance mostly comes from moar cores. ST performance may be just clock speed. 15% is not good enough since AMD also gets better node AND new architecture AND DDR5. Not to mention Alder Lake already runs hot as Hell and Raptor Lake will be even hotter...

Intel's new CEO has so far done nothing. Alder Lake was supposed to launch years ago, Gelsinger so far have released some products that were late. Nothing else.

Wrong, wrong and more wrong.

AMD makes the chips for MS and Sony. It eats away from their 7nm TSMC output. MS and Sony buys from AMD, not TSMC. It's an AMD product.

Jim Keller was heavily involved with development of the Zen architecture. Google it. It is common knowledge.

Jim Keller left Apple late 2015, not 2012.

GloFo was never meant to do 7nm. They simply are not advanced enough and would never be able to do it. AMD was forced to TSMC to see process, which is why 3000 and 5000 series were MUCH better than the trashy GloFo chips of 1000 and 2000 series. GloFo 12nm is far worse than Intel 14nm; Terrible clockspeeds. Which was one of the biggest reasons for 1000/2000 performing bad in most tasks and especially games. 1000 also had huge memory issues tho.

Most popular AMD chip on Steam HW Survey is RX580, a 6-year old mid-end solution. "AMD Radeon Graphics" is simply mobile revisions of iGPUs.

AMD fanboys always deny Steam HW Survey because it tells them Nvidia dominates, but they do. AMD does not even have 15% dGPU marketshare and Intel is coming fast for AMDs prime segment; low to mid-end.

AMD better get back to low prices with decent performance or they will drop below 10% dGPU marketshare in a few years.

Intel beat AMD on CPU marketshare and sales for the last 2 quarters.
Glad I sold my AMD stocks at the peak in 2021. AMD is back to focussing on performance per dollar, which is a good thing.

DDR5s high latency might be big a problem for AMDs MCM approach. You don't know how it will perform yet. It was delayed for a reason. Ryzen 5000 is 20 months old at this point. Ryzen 5800X3D is a stop gap solution which can't be overclocked and barely will bring anything new to the table.

AMD had a good run, especially when they used 7nm vs Intel 14nm, those days are gone now.

Lisa Su did nothing for AMD, her succes was a result of Ryzen doing well. If Ryzen had failed, she would have failed too.

Last edited:
Wrong, wrong and more wrong.

AMD makes the chips for MS and Sony. It eats away from their 7nm TSMC output. MS and Sony buys from AMD, not TSMC. It's an AMD product.
It cannot be AMD product since AMD was not allowed to use any other foundry for 7nm than GlobalFoundries for their own products. That changed just 2019 when WSA was updated. Simple as that.
Jim Keller was heavily involved with development of the Zen architecture. Google it. It is common knowledge.
Where I said something else? Keller was involved but there were others too. Also Keller was Not involved with Zen2 or Zen3.
Jim Keller left Apple late 2015, not 2012.
Strange since Keller joined AMD 2012 and left 2015.
GloFo was never meant to do 7nm. They simply are not advanced enough and would never be able to do it. AMD was forced to TSMC to see process, which is why 3000 and 5000 series were MUCH better than the trashy GloFo chips of 1000 and 2000 series. GloFo 12nm is far worse than Intel 14nm; Terrible clockspeeds. Which was one of the biggest reasons for 1000/2000 performing bad in most tasks and especially games. 1000 also had huge memory issues tho.
GF never meant to do 7nm and still bought lithography equipment for 7nm production? Really? That equipment became useless after cancelling 7nm production.

GF12nm is of course worse than Intel 14nm++++ because GF12nm was basically Samsung's mobile process with some tweaks. That has nothing to do with 7nm however that was supposed to be high performance process.
Most popular AMD chip on Steam HW Survey is RX580, a 6-year old mid-end solution. "AMD Radeon Graphics" is simply mobile revisions of iGPUs.

AMD fanboys always deny Steam HW Survey because it tells them Nvidia dominates, but they do. AMD does not even have 15% dGPU marketshare and Intel is coming fast for AMDs prime segment; low to mid-end.

AMD better get back to low prices with decent performance or they will drop below 10% dGPU marketshare in a few years.
Most popular chip is AMD Radeon Graphics, exactly. iGPUs? Well, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics is popular and that's mobile. Easier to just admit Steam Survey totally sucks. I have proven that countless times before.

FYI, better iGPU's AMD releases, less discrete market share AMD will get.

Nobody is actually interested about dGPU market share. How many iGPU's Nvidia have? Right.
Intel beat AMD on CPU marketshare and sales for the last 2 quarters.
Glad I sold my AMD stocks at the peak in 2021. AMD is back to focussing on performance per dollar, which is a good thing.
Marketshare and sales are totally different things. Well played on shares, congratulations.
DDR5s high latency might be big a problem for AMDs MCM approach. You don't know how it will perform yet. It was delayed for a reason. Ryzen 5000 is 20 months old at this point. Ryzen 5800X3D is a stop gap solution which can't be overclocked and barely will bring anything new to the table.

AMD had a good run, especially when they used 7nm vs Intel 14nm, those days are gone now.

Lisa Su did nothing for AMD, her succes was a result of Ryzen doing well. If Ryzen had failed, she would have failed too.
20 months? Zen3 CPU's released November 2020. That makes 12+6 months = 18 months, not 20. Zen4 is not delayed, it was supposed to launch somewhere 2022 and probably it will too.

And also Intel stagnated with Skylake for 5 years.

But Ryzen didn't fail. Bulldozer was different. Of course CEO fails if products are not good. But Lisa Su made something correct, since Ryzen was not flop.

Lets just hope that AMD can keep it up, now that Intel is back and Nvidia dominates them in the dGPU market + Intel is joining soon to focus on AMDs prime segment here; Low to Mid-end

Can't wait to see Zen 4 vs Raptor Lake or actually more interesting to see how well it performs against Meteor Lake which will launch 6-9 months after Zen 4 and will be a much bigger jump than Alder -> Raptor

AMD is back to focussing on performance per dollar which is fine by me, they milked too hard with 5000 series and 6500/6600 Radeons were trashy and gimped too. I don't know which got the stupid idea to make these cards 64 and 128 bit, pretty much trash + gimped to PCIe x8 speeds.

A custom 6500XT performs on par with RX580, which is a refreshed RX480, a 6 year old chip, while costing more... AMD did well enough with 6800 and up but 6700 and down were terrible

6700XT is a 3060Ti competitor, for 80 dollars more + worse RT, no DLSS, no DLDSR, no NvEnc, no CUDA etc. 6700XT should have been 399 at most if not 379 to make it interesting.

Lets hope AMD wakes up soon, or they will loose their remaining dGPU marketshare fast. Pretty much no-one will buy an AMD GPU unless it has much better performance per dollar than the Nvidia alternative.

Last edited:
Back