Master all things web-related with the Complete Computer Science Bundle

1. Web design can be a fantastic skill to have tucked into your professional arsenal, but it’s a good idea to round out your skill set with knowledge of hardcore coding and back-end systems and processes that ultimately make the online world run.

Right now, you can pick up a world’s worth of coding know-how along with design expertise in this Complete Computer Science bundle of courses, now only $39 in the TechSpot Store.

In this package, you’ll receive:

• From 0 to 1: C Programming - Drill Deep: Understand the fundamentals of C Programming, one of the bedrock languages of coding.
    • Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: Grasp object-oriented programming, mastering classes and more as you learn all things Java.
    • From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java: The structure of your programming may not be sexy, but it’s learn how to build the right way with Java.
    • From 0 to 1: SQL and Databases - Heavy Lifting: Master SQL, the language that makes large datasets manageable.
    • From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming - Easy as Pie: Python’s a simple yet powerful language you should learn, so start with this course.
    • Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems: Get practical training as you handle 75 real-world - and confusing - programming problems.
    • From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things: Learn the hidden uses of Raspberry Pi, one of the world’s smallest - and most versatile - microcomputers.
    • Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple: Why are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Apple so successful? Delve into the secrets that made each a tech titan.

This is the sort of well-rounded tech training that industries need and hiring managers are looking for. This course bundle would usually run over $360, but right now, you can pick it up for a hefty 89% off.

Permalink to story.

2. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,295   +663

I'd love to see some reviews of these programs by Techspot or those who've actually used these lessons.
    Fabio Turati and ikesmasher like this.
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

What are you talking about?!? im certain these 40$ tutorial are just as good if not better than a college education!
  4. turismozilla

turismozilla TS Enthusiast Posts: 55   +10

Is this recommended for total noobs? Due to recent changes in my health I am considering a change in trades, I have no experience whatsoever in regards to programming this or that.