Medal of Honor: Airborne Demo for the PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played the demo today after frustrating installation because I had ageia driver and I had to uninstall ageia driver to install the demo.

The only good part about the game is landing, that's all. There is nothing new. Once you land anywhere you want, it's just like call of duty, run and shoot run and shoot. We already have played so many of these games so we didn't need another one. There is already million WW2 games out there and this is another one. the same type of environment, the same type of weapon, grenade the way you zoom your weapon, all same nothing new.

Today we have these great games coming up like, bioshock, crysis, gears of war, call of duty 4: modern warfare, Timeshift, haze, and all that. With all these competition, EA should've made something better. I was really hoping for something new in MOH this time but very disappointing.

Dennis_84 said:
The only good part about the game is landing, that's all. There is nothing new. Once you land anywhere you want, it's just like call of duty, run and shoot run and shoot.
lol I still wanted to get a perfect landing reward, Grease or the other one that give you an unlock for a perfect landing, instead of botched.

We already have played so many of these games so we didn't need another one. There is already million WW2 games out there and this is another one. the same type of environment, the same type of weapon, grenade the way you zoom your weapon, all same nothing new.
I enjoy MOHA more actually compared to COD2. I especially like the new Iron sight features where it give me the freedom to do what ever I want with it. It almost make me feel like i'm 100% in control with my defensive or offensive stance once i go Iron sight. As you can see in my video I don't do the following. 1. Rush and kill my enemy [ I enjoy finding a good spot and be well hidden and snip them to prolong my enjoyment of a real FPS game lol] 2. That's how you stay alive when those players I killed aren't AI; once I step into the real Online Multiplayer mode [retail speaking]

Today we have these great games coming up like, bioshock, crysis, gears of war, call of duty 4: modern warfare, Timeshift, haze, and all that. With all these competition, EA should've made something better. I was really hoping for something new in MOH this time but very disappointing.
Already tried Bioshock demo, the only things good about that game was it variety of strange and some nifty weapons.
Crysis is all about the Nanosuit and real next gen graphic.
Gear of war is other original third person shooter with big monster, similar to Lost Planet Extreme Condition [which I owned and beat]. I don't see any thing special about COD4 except their new approach to modern warfare instead using WW2 game play. The only thing I like about COD4 are their night vision graphic which are superb. The rest are similar to Insurgency [A HL2 beta mod] game-play.
Timeshift is all about stopping time or re wind time to help a player perfect their killing. Kinda like Max Payne + game genie combo.
Haze is all about using guerrilla tactic to used against the suit you once wore, you know how to exploit it to give the player an edge.

What made MOHA special to the above game are their new Iron sight feature [which I luv] and the ability to land on roof while airborne down [if you're a sneaky sniper]
That iron sight will be proven to be a really effective and fun experience for me when I get my hand on it Online Multiplayers. Playing single player aren't really my thing except giving me the basic understand on their new features or when I'm bored xD

edited: w00t found a hard mode mod that you can die in 1 hit. They call it realism : D
http://www.her.hajas.org/

gonna try that out now

Everyone's opinion is different. The way you look at the game and the way I look at the game is different.
And the games that I mentioned earlier are a completely different experience. It's not just about different weapon and nano suit and night vision. Based on the demo of MOH I played , I didn't find anything new. it's just like cod 2.

I doubt you have try MOHA since you never mention anything about the new Ironsight feature, and since you compare that to COD3 its obviously you never even try it.

COD3 is sorta run and kill FPS game; in other word - need no skills to win a campaign. MOHA is more of a tactical shooter that require skill.

I like other opinions, but yours just one sided and limited. Prove me wrong.

Make a video is a good start then add some constructive descriptions that you find why MOHA is just like COD2...?

Hi condor and dennis_84,i have a different opinion,that is,an open ending game with freedom of the player to explore wherever he/she wants with a spawning ability can never be much enjoyable,most gamers always need a clear cut guidance about where to go,how to go,what to do,and how to do,no matter how thrilling the gameplay or graphics is.u just think about S.T.A.L.K.E.R, battlefield vietnam,battlefield 2142 and all spiderman games,all of these were supposed to be immensly popular but after release they got average response mostly due to there open ended gameplay,forthcoming rpg title 'two world' is also going to be a failure despite it's awesome graphics.ubisoft never makes this mistake and that's why even their ordinary titles like 'surf's up','dark messiah..' also get a very good response.though i' havn't yet seen MOHAB,one thing is true,in recent times,in most games EA fails to deliver....

hi ani123

well onne thing i like about FPS games, its all about online Multiplayer : D
single player never can be satisfy me : (
wish the demo for MOH EB have online play, just like how i pre order BF2142 after trying their demo.

stalker for example, i got bored after5 hours of game-play.
Two World was to easy with the 1.0 patch, pure fire mage and water shield build made me invincible. -=[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back