TechSpot

Medal of Honour Allied Assault Spearhead Crashing

By Incut
Oct 24, 2006
  1. Hi everyone,

I bought a new graphics card yesterday (nVidia Gainward Bliss 7800GS AGP) and it runs BF2142 and BF2 really well and also alot of other games i have on my PC. But for some strange reason when i try and load Medal of Honour Allied Assault Spearhead it just goes back to desktop, i reinstalled it and it just keeps happening, and before i reinstalled it, it came up with the error message that this program needs to close. I have the latest drivers for my card and before i installed my new card i uninstalled the old cards drivers. My old card was the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER x800 series. When i had my old card it worked fine but now ive put this new one in it wont seem to work. If you can help that would be great.

Thanks

2. Johnmglen

Johnmglen TS Rookie

I have had an almost identical problem with MOHAAS and MOHAAB. I have resolved it by going back to driver set 91.31, any later drivers bin these games. If it helps, I have lost no frame rate for the downgrade. Oh yeh, the annoying SLI warning ballon on the 91.31 drivers can be easily cured too with a reg hack downloadable from NVIDIA or I have it. Cheers

John

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.