Medal of Honour Allied Assault Spearhead Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I bought a new graphics card yesterday (nVidia Gainward Bliss 7800GS AGP) and it runs BF2142 and BF2 really well and also alot of other games i have on my PC. But for some strange reason when i try and load Medal of Honour Allied Assault Spearhead it just goes back to desktop, i reinstalled it and it just keeps happening, and before i reinstalled it, it came up with the error message that this program needs to close. I have the latest drivers for my card and before i installed my new card i uninstalled the old cards drivers. My old card was the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER x800 series. When i had my old card it worked fine but now ive put this new one in it wont seem to work. If you can help that would be great.

Thanks

I have had an almost identical problem with MOHAAS and MOHAAB. I have resolved it by going back to driver set 91.31, any later drivers bin these games. If it helps, I have lost no frame rate for the downgrade. Oh yeh, the annoying SLI warning ballon on the 91.31 drivers can be easily cured too with a reg hack downloadable from NVIDIA or I have it. Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back