TechSpot

Microsoft confirms 64GB Zune HD, discounts current models

By Jos
Mar 31, 2010
  1. Putting an end to all speculation, Microsoft has officially announced the 64GB Zune HD that was leaked a few days back on its site. The device will be available for $349.99 from April 12 through Zuneoriginals.com, making it about $50 cheaper than the iPod touch with the same storage, while prices for the other two models have also been lowered a bit -- the 16GB is down from $219.99 to $199.99 and the 32GB from $289.99 to $269.99.

Read the whole story

2. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 908   +54

Sell them in Canada and I'll gladly buy one.

3. They've sold them here in the past, haven't they? They don't anymore? Do you know why not?

4. Tekkaraiden

They sell the regular Zune world wide but they have only sell the Zune HD in the US.

5. Timonius

Timonius TS Guru Posts: 585   +34

Finally, i can upgrade my 1st gen 30gb! :) By the way, you can always look for them on ebay. As a Canadian I had to purchase my zune on ebay, and I'll do it again until M$ gets back into the Canadian market. I don't want to my Crapple products. The iSore is just not my thing.

6. Tekkaraiden

iSore, now that made me smile.

7. ruzveh

ruzveh Banned Posts: 124

only a pmp player selling for way 300+ is foolish

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.