Microsoft works word processor to word format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave H

Hya everyone. I hope i am in the right forum. Could someone tell me how to change a letter in Microsoft Works processor into word format. My son is trying to email his c.v. to companies and agencies but got a letter from a couple stating unable to open file attachment please email in word format. We do not have microsoft word just microsoft works.

Thanks
Dave H

I have whatever version of Works came on my HP Media Center PC. It has an option when you go to Save As... that allows you to save in Microsoft Word format.

or if it doesn't tell you exactly what is compatible with MS Word in the Save As.. box look for one with a .doc extension from the list of file types

N3051M - On mine it pretty much had them all, had 95-97, 2000-XP, 2003 all listed at once. I'm not sure how it can do that since 95 can't do a lot of the stuff 2003 can. Perhaps it saves as the earliest version that can handle the formatting that you've done in Works.

IF that still doesn't work. He can print to pdf for free (limited amount of times) http://createpdf.adobe.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back