Missing mobo manual HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Acorp K7MNF-64 socket 462 motherboard that did not come with a manual. I cannot find anything about this board anywhere. I really just need to find out how to plug in the front panel connecters (i.e. power switch, reset, etc), and would appreciate anyones input as to where to find a manual or just a wiring diagram for this board.

Google no, forum YES!

Google did not get it. I had been looking for two days on google and nada. One of the links in the forum at the bottom was the ticket (it was a link to an FTP). Thanks so much. I had searched the forum and came up with nothing. It didn,t help that the folks that sold me the board told me it was an Acorp when it was really a DFI.The machine is up and running. Thanks again.

Don't buy oem hardware

infiniphonic said:
I have an Acorp K7MNF-64 socket 462 motherboard that did not come with a manual. I cannot find anything about this board anywhere. I really just need to find out how to plug in the front panel connecters (i.e. power switch, reset, etc), and would appreciate anyones input as to where to find a manual or just a wiring diagram for this board.
Especially a Motherboard.It's impossible to install properly.
You havn't been everywhere yet.SO,
Go to Acorp,you should be able to download a pdf version.
Or pay a technision to do it.

Hey dude i have on too While its in the case. Look towards the front. As you probably already know the Orange block of jumper looking things is the hookups. From front of computer count back to third set and place power switch wires in 3rd set positioned up and down. Like this Symbol on your keyboard : : : : : well place it on the center one if theres 5 sets on the orange thing. LOL i built this thing myself hard to believe huh? .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back