MobitechPlus MW1350 webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a webcam off of ebay, the description saying it was a Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000. When it arrived I was very disappointed as I had been pretty much scammed. What I received was this generic Chinese made webcam.

What's even worse is that they didn't bother to even send a driver CD for it. I've emailed them several times and they said they cannot help me with it and they will not refund the purchase.

I've looked on google for the MW1350 drivers but only come across Chinese websites, having no luck at all. The cam will not work with the VX-3000 drivers stated in the description..

Does anyone know where to find the drivers for this webcam? Or any other drivers that would work for it?

*edit* blindly looking through the Chinese site, the MW1350 on their site isn't even the same as what I have..

The camera is looks like this:
pc_camera_vx3000.jpg

I fell for this one too- I emailed the con artist seller and he sent me a link

spam link removed

Ebay and Paypal didn't want to know. I want a genuine Microsoft one, so I'm selling it on and listing it as not genuine. Hopefully, i'll get my money back

Any solution?

Hi,

I'm in the same boat, did anybody find a solution. The link above takes you to a download link that doesn't work anymore.

Please help if you can.

Dear User!

egozenovius said:
where to send the driver? it has 9,37 MB
I boght my son MobitechPlus MW1350 webcam for X-mas. But the driver Cd won't work. I can see you have the driver. Will you please send it to me!

Thank you!
And Marry Christmas!
János Kiss from Hungary

email removed

I really need the driver also. Could someone please send it to me or point me in the right direction.
We gave up on finding the driver for it and trashed the camera.. We bought another...
Thanks to all the replies

Anyone needing the driver for the mw1350 webcam, you might try this website: Mobitechplus.com

Since so many people seemed to need this driver, I did a search and found this. I'm not sure if this is the right one because I don't have this webcam myself so I couldn't try it. The zip file appears to contain some webcam software AND a driver. Unzip the file and try running the "Driver.exe" file by double clicking it or run it from the Start > Run box. If you try it and it works, please post back here and let us know.

The website is a Korean website but the link is to their English language page and the download is for English users. There is Korean page with probably the same thing but for Korean users.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back