Moderators closing threads...

PHATMAN5050

What is with the moderators closing SOO many threads. I just tried to reply to Haxors doodspeak thread about the forums, but its closed. I had a similar encounter this morning and yesterday night when trying to post on a thread. :confused:

SO many threads ?

SO many threads :confused:
Other than the one specific thread you mentioned

LiK WhAzUz UpZ WiF FoR00mZ
& your reference about two additional threads (total 3 out of 216, threads, 1,792 posts) what are the SO many threads?
I was gonna reply to haxor myself, but if a mod has a reason for closing a thread, I have to trust his judgement.

Phatman shall not post :p

We are compelled by some devine force to close every tread you want to answer to :p.

No, I guess it is just coincidence. You should know that normaly we are not that eager to close a tread, just when necessary.

"...a young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine before he turned to evil"

No one closes things just because they don't like you, or don't like the way you speak or suchlike.

A thread would be closed if the subject matter was getting out of hand.

A thread would be deleted if it seemed to be pointless.... i.e. someone's drunken or prozac motivated rant.

All profanity is deleted on sight.

'oy?

Originally posted by HaXoR
Yoy0

yoanim.gif

Phat, I think someone has been playing with the "close thread" function a bit too much. :) There's been a couple of mysterious incidents (to me at least), but everyone's judgement is different.

The post you mention is not closed NOW, but if it was, I do not understand why.

While keeping the moderators on their toes is a good thing, you might want to try PMing the board administration instead of posting topics. It's a bit neater and cleaner.

I see no reason why this thread was closed

I see no reason why this thread was closed. :confused:
I've have only closed one (1) thread, & that was in the old forum; where after a warning the factions would not stop fighting.
It cold be error, as the new mod functions in Vb take a lilltle geting used to.
Agreed Phat, PM your mods in that forum for quicker action. I'd like to straighten this out myself.

thanks guys! at least that thread is back up. I just wanted to make sure that the rules on here hadn't gotten more austere. (vocab word, i have a test tomorrow :haha: )

Back