Monitor Blacks out Saying No signal

I can play all my games fine with no issues except (Word of Warplanes and APB Reloaded)
When I do try to play those games I get all the way to the lobby then the monitor goes black and says no signal.
PC Specs:

Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
Processor: AMD Zambezi 4.2GHz Quad core
RAM: Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 32GB 4x8GB DDR3
Graphics Card: XFX Radeon R7770
PSU: Ultra X4 1050W (modular)
Monitor: HP 2210m

I have updated everything I could find, cleaned everything I could (hardware, virus, malware, spyware etc.)
As far as I know these are the only games it fails with and im pretty sure its not the PSU because I hooked a 500W I had to just the video card and it still happens. I have attached my Dxdiag. I have ran memtest with no errors. just did a clean install of win 7.
PLEASE HELP!!! it seems as if I am out of options.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
I have recently did a stress test on my GPU using FurMark no issues. GPU didn't get over 73c and no black outs.

I get a no signal from time to time but they are usually when a game starts to load up, it usually only lasts 2-5 seconds before putting itself back to shape, from my own personal knowledge, though I am using a standard 32 inch TV that wasn't designed with PC usage at all, Any chance you can test this out with on-board graphics or a different Card?
That way we can be as sure as hell it isn't the GPU, I would help out and do some research but sadly I can't spare the time as of this moment,

In all honesty I can't see it being the Monitor, but anything can be a culprit!

I was told its probably the drivers AMD has because I took it to a shop and the couldn't find anything wrong with it and they also had my monitor to be sure

Hmm I would've though so, well looks like you have your answers then! It probably more than likely a driver issue, Hope it gets resolved soon man! I know how much it sucks!

Aint that right, I buy what I thought would be a pretty good set up and I get stuck with something like this. but it is just the two games that ive noticed it on so far, so I can deal with it untill/if its fixed

Back