Monitor doesnt turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNS1310

Got a 24" Samsung monitor that wont turn on. Not even a year old, blue power led flashes, but it wont turn on. I'm running dual monitors, and the other (samsung 17", much older) works fine. I hooked up the new monitor to my laptop and then to my PS3, nothing. Suggestions?

Well, I can't exxplain it, but its working fine once again! I left it unplugged/disconnected for the entre day and plugged it back in just a few mins ago, and everythings fine. Had it plugged directly into the wall, along with my tower and other monitor...no more. Got a power strip and everythings plugged into that now.

Keep a close eye on your cable. If the power light was flashing, the monitor was 'on', just wasn't getting a signal from the PC...

Ugh, its off again. Same as before. I checked the cables,everything was ok. Unplugged everything and ran the plug and computer cable from my other monitor (which is working fine) with no luck. Plugged in the HDMI and ran that to the PS3, no good. Heard thunder here tonight and turned everything off, and unplugged it. We never lost power, never flickered. I'm gonna leave it unplugged and unhooked for the night and maybe magically, again, it'll turn on tomorrow. I'm going to contact Samsung and see what they say, maybe have it repaired, or just buy a new one if it costs too much to repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back