Monitor not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

acefsj

I know thier is allot of posts on this and i have read them and still cant figure it out.
So here it is i have pluged in to graphics card monitor not working i removed graphics card pluged monitor into mobo nothing i replaced graphics card after cleaning nothing i reseated ram after cleaning even tryed diffrent sequences of sticks nothing. tryed diffrent cables monitors the whole nine so basicly from one post i got that it could also be the power supply so i will try this if not can i safley say it is my mobo casue i do not have another mobo to try but i do have a power supply thanks

Are you going to tell us the brand, model, and age of the components, as well as the configuration

Im not even to sure at the moment it's a buddys and it is all custom built i know it's about 2 years old im at work right now when i get home i will have to look at everything and find out

I know it's bad i should have paid more attention in english class instead of flirting with the hot chick next to me.
And for the most part just being lazy im at work so trying to post as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back