Monitor resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reformatted my Dell laptop and lost my ability to change my monitor resolution. When I go to control panel and display the only option available is medium. Clicking on advance is no help either. Any suggestion? Right now the screen I have fills less than a 6" area and I have a 12" monitor. Help!!!!!

You need to go to the Dell website and dowload and install the proper and latest video driver driver for this laptop

jmanning said:
I reformatted my Dell laptop and lost my ability to change my monitor resolution. When I go to control panel and display the only option available is medium. Clicking on advance is no help either. Any suggestion? Right now the screen I have fills less than a 6" area and I have a 12" monitor. Help!!!!!

Hello,

My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach group. My I ask, what is the Dell portable model that you are experiencing is the video issue? With that information I can provide you the direct link to the driver you need to download and install. I look to your response.

Regards,

Richard B
Dell Online Community Outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back