More information about Borderlands 2 revealed

By Matthew
Aug 8, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. As anticipated, more details about the upcoming Borderlands sequel have emerged courtesy of Game Informer. Posting on Gearbox Software's forum, various subscribers of the magazine have shared their impressions of…

Read the whole story
  2. HiDDeNMisT

HiDDeNMisT TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 202   +11

Game looks like fun. I want to play it when it comes out
  3. What needs to be better this time is the story, borderlands is a very good game but it almost have no story.
  4. I would like to see a spin off with a MMORPGFPS of this ..

kinda like wow . .but FPS borderlands style online with a BIG *** world! with lots to do!
  5. yorro

yorro TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 244

6. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,329   +378

Can't wait for this one!
  7. cyriene

cyriene Newcomer, in training Posts: 31

Would be nice if the multiplayer system was better. Lot of people had problems with gamespy.
  8. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

No weapon crafting, no buy.

Hell, not even a try. I don't need 5 billion recolored guns if I can never find the combination I want.
  9. yRaz

yRaz TechSpot Booster Posts: 878   +84

I hope we get to go in the vault next time.
  10. 1977TA

1977TA Newcomer, in training Posts: 90

Can't wait, first one was awesome.
  11. It needs a little backstory to the bosses and that, basically a better and ore in depth story line, and maybe you find out a bit about your characters background.

12. ding. What a freakin letdown. All the talk about the "Vault" then nothing. did a developer die before they finished the vault?
  13. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 389   +35

Sounds alright... I hope they don't loose that feel of the first one. I am still hoping for 8 player coop over LAN. Me and my buds had ridiculous hours of fun playing LAN coop.
  14. Something the article left out is that the former playable characters actually have a backstory know. Also, Eridian isn't just for currency and improvements; it can also be used to create temporary buffs like improved health to be used during combat. Can't wait for this to come out.
  15. depending on where you look, you can also find out more about the original characters, like what aspects about their appearance mean. Also, you can find out why each of them is on Pandora. Mordecai will always be a badass, whether he's trying to or not
  16. I wonder if for 2 player offline if you can just drop in and out

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.